The Program Manager supports a team aiding the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which is the largest investigative agency in DHS. ICE's primary mission is to protect national security, public safety, and the integrity of the U.S. borders through the criminal and civil enforcement of federal laws governing border control, customs, trade, and immigration.
As a part of ICE, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) investigates a range of domestic and international activities including:
• Human smuggling and trafficking
• Narcotics, weapons and other contraband smuggling
• Export enforcement, e.g., illegal arms and dual-use equipment
• Financial crimes
• Commercial fraud
• Intellectual property rights violations
• Immigration fraud
• Human rights violations
The HSI - Office of lntelligence's Classified Connectivity Program Management Office (CCPMO) is dedicated to the deployment of classified connectivity throughout ICE enabling greater access to classified information in support of ICE's mission to protect the Homeland and uphold public safety. The success of the CCPMO requires close coordination with its process partners (OCIO, OCFO, OPR, OCIO, OHS, GSA, ENSS, etc.) to ensure the execution of the 100+ step process necessary to deploy Homeland Secure Data Network; DHS's Secret Network (HSDN) and/or C-LAN, DHS's Top Secret Network, to field offices around the country.
The Project Manager serves as the leader of the service delivery team. Assists the Program Manager in working with Government's COR, other government management personnel, and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
• Perform data collection from multiple sources, to include web, law enforcement sensitive client databases, and other resources.
• Design and document system architecture
• Demonstrated experience in providing quality customer service.
• Ability to coordinate with ICE Offices of OCIO, Facilities, OPR, DHS, ENSS, and GSA. Utilize analytical tools and methodology to perform basic data analysis in support of the development of analytical products.
• Assist with developing work plans, perform testing (including transaction testing), identifying internal control weaknesses, and making recommendations to augment controls through system changes, procedures and policy changes.
• Prepare and compile reports as requested.
**A SECRET clearance is required
B.A. or B.S. degree with at least 6 years experience in this field. Experience should include, but not be limited to, experience in facilitation, training, data collection, data analysis, methodology, development and evaluation. PMP certification preferred.
Fields marked with * are required.
Processing your form submission, please wait...